Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Voice refrence

Hey everyone! So I've been trying to find a good example of the voice I'm looking for in our character that gets sweep away by the hell train. I was thinking of a deep voice, raspy, the type of voice of were you can hear the man has had many life experience and chooses his words wisely. Someone who has seen the hardships of life and finally realizes his is coming to and end.

I found a great actor to use as an example of the type of voice that I was looking for. His name is Jack Huston, he plays Richard Harrow from boardwalk empire and that's the character I was looking for. If you guys disagree by all means tell me and we can find something else. Let me know what you all think! Also here is a video of him in boardwalk empire (guy with the glasses and mask). I wanted to use this type of voice in the animation for 13a


.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW6-uM7xGv8


2 comments:

  1. That's a great voice, and a good sound to shoot for. Do you know someone who sounds like this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Problem is I don't :/ but I'm going to email my story telling teacher and see if she knows anyone

    ReplyDelete