Friday, November 30, 2012

Good Lines!

Hey guys!

So Annabel told the animators in order to get a good start on our shots we need to start planning and get started asap. So in light of that she said we could use any sort of dialogue that could be related to our project. Even better if we can get a good recording from a film. So I was looking a I feel I found a really good line to work with by the same actor who did Richard Harrow.

The line is "I put a bullet....one inch below his eye"

I though it worked nice with the scene I picked so I want to go ahead and do it. Let me know what you guys think. Annabel also said it does not have to be something in the script for the boards.  But I might be a good line to put in the the shot

Something along the lines of "He cheated the cards....I put a bullet, one inch below his eye"

What do you all think?





2 comments:

  1. :D Awesome! It would be cool if you find a clip that was a little longer at the end? He makes a lot of..like..little noises with his mouth which makes it pretty distinctive when the clip is cut short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece of dialog. I think you can extend the length of the shot with the acting. The audio clip sounds fine to me.

    ReplyDelete