Sunday, January 20, 2013

reel stuff

I uploaded my final moment and newspaper that you guys wanted for the reel on our dropbox folder under group work > asami > reel.  But here it is too:



Let me know if I should make any changes, I have work till 5 tomorrow but I can try to fix things after that if there's an issue.  I used Joe's black and white painting for the newspaper photo and I added our names at the end of the story because I needed to fill the page up.  As for the moment I had a hard time interpreting the station master character but let me know if I should fix anything.

2 comments:

  1. The newspaper looks great!
    could you do some more props too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll just paint some of the prop sketches I did in the first week. Are there any specific props you want me to do?

    ReplyDelete